Monday, March 5, 2007

Can I change the title of my blog

Well better yet I think I will keep it there as a constant reminder of the place I was and a constant prayer that I NEVER get back there again. This morning it felt soooooo good to step on the scale and know that I made it back into the 200's (barely). My weight as of this morning is now 299, I worked really hard last week I wanted to be under 300 today and with the help of Allah I made it there. BUT......PMS is kicking in and last night I ate one too many rice crispy treats that I made for my family, and tonight instead of my normal apple and carrots my family wanted banana pudding, I did good though , rather than indulge in the hearty bowls that they all ate, I had about 1/4 of a banana, about 6-8 small cookies and 4 spoons of pudding, even though this wasn't much at all and probably only amounted to a few hundred calories I feel horrible that I caved. I know we all have bad days but I felt so weak, my period is due any day now so I think its the hormones because my sweet cravings are horrible but I am fighting it off every second. I feel like I slipped but I am going to give myself a stern look in the mirror in my undies I think that will help me get it back in gear. To try and counter the rice crispy treats yesterday I jumped a bit of rope before I went to bed I think I will do the same tonight and then workout a little harder tomorrow, it just seems like when this time of the month comes around my energy just plumits, but I cant let myself slip again, 2 nights of weakness was enough time to get back on track. I will try and update again this week before the big weigh in on Monday if I can. May God be with you all that are going thru this as I am. It feels so bad to slip but I know whats more important is that I get back on the ball. I must say this is the longest that I have stuck it out with one diet.. better yet this is a life change for me , not just a diet so I want to make this for keeps.

take care

1 comment:

Livin_life_and loving_it said...

you are doing so good. i lost 3 lbs........yeah me.!!!!! inshaallah i will get to really work out like i want to