Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is this what starvation feels like???????

So pleased with Mondays weigh in I convinced myself that I could live on an apple, an orange, a cucumber and a carrot and 5 liters of water a day......Needless to say I feel like ___________. you can fill in the blank. I think this is what starvation feels like. I cant focus on anything, when I bend over to pray I feel like I am going to collapse. I have a constant headache, I feel like I will throw up at any second, I feel like I was in a car wreck and I am catching the flu all at the same time. This isn't how I want to lose weight. I dint even have the energy to get my housework done and I certainly haven't done any exercise in the past 2 days. THIS ISN'T WORKING!!!! sooooo back to what was working for me 2 weeks ago I was having a yogurt for breakfast and sometimes a piece of fruit, then an apple or some other fruit or a cucumber for lunch, then a huge salad with this crunchy fried flat bread as a topping and olive oil and lemon dressing( they call this fatoush here in UAE) then as a snack in the evening I would have some bran cereal or a weight watchers snack or a piece of fruit or a small piece of dessert if I baked cake or something like that. Along with drinking my water this diet gave me lots of energy to exercise everyday and I was losing 4-5 pounds a week, i felt good unlike whats happening to me right now, so I ordered a fatoush( salad) and I am going to eat that tonight and some bran cereal and tomorrow I will go buy my yogurts and I am going back to what was working for me before I lost my mind. Please don't try what I did this past week and a half it was dumb and desperate and yes I lost 10 pounds but I am feeling horrible now and there is no way I could keep this up. Tomorrow is pizza day for the kids I am going to have my normal Thursday pizza treat and then back to my routine, See you on Monday when we see how this all ends up.
Its not ALL hopeless!!!!

1 comment:

Livin_life_and loving_it said...

GIRL PLEASE!!!!!! lets get back to reality, our bodies need calories to work. we have to HAVE TO eat food.......food is our fuel...not our enemy unless we overeat the wrong foods. You are undereating the right foods.!!!! so lets stop beign a rabbit and lets turn human again and EAT!!!!!!!

lol :)