Monday, March 12, 2007

Really Bad Week!!!

I am not really in much of a typing mood but I said I wanted to be dedicated to my blog, and my weight loss journey, the good the bad and the ugly of it all. So here goes, this week I am still 299 not a pound more nor a pound less, I can blame PMS but the PMS didn't put a gun to my head and force me to eat rice crispy treats 3 nights last week, and pizza 2 nights last week, so the only one I can blame for the numbers on the scale this week is me. I really dreaded getting on that scale this morning, and I checked all day to see if it would go down if only by 1 pound.........but nope ....its still exactly the same. Well this is sure a motivation for me I pray I never have another week like this again, you can be sure that next month when my period comes my kids wont be having any sweets for that week, at least not by my hands, and I will be sure that my cabinets are PMS-proof and there is nothing that will be in here to tempt me. Who knew that your period could make you feel so weak, normally I can talk myself out of eating just about anything, but this past week it seems like I was talking myself into eating and not exercising.......lesson learned, Until next week, I will be praying that the scale has better news for me next Monday and working my tail off a bit harder.
cant go back and make last week better,but here's to moving fwd.
take care

3 comments:

Searching for the Skinny Me said...

Salaams!! So happy to have found your blog, I have been overweight most of my life... I am 167 right now and want to be 120..

this has affected every aspect of my life...and I am sick of it..its time I take control of my life again and try to make a change for the positive...

I shall visit often! Good luck and keep up the good work...

Livin_life_and loving_it said...

girl YOu still did good. Even with your eating you did not gain one pond!!!!!!!! look at it like that not that you didnt lose. And have your treats next month. ONE week out of a month a few days a month we all deserve a treat. look at it like this. For 3 weeks you are good and stick to your diet. give yourself 5 days to reward yourdelf for all you did. as long as you dotn go overboard and gain any weight inthe process. If you dotn reward yourself you will get board and quit the diet. THis is a lifestyle change we muct allow ourselves so happiness or we will get worse we have to have balance.....

I got an sliptiacal machine for 100 durhams.can you believer it. those things are expensive. Now i just have to want to get on it.lol.i can only do a few mins at a time. it wears me out. But i am determined.

Livin_life_and loving_it said...

oops it was suppose to be Elipitical machine. i swear my fingers.....lol....