Monday, February 26, 2007

The numbers are looking good!!!

AlLAHU AKBAR!!!! Today was the weigh in and I am now 305 pounds mashaAllah. It feels so good to see that number small. I am praying that by next week I can say goodbye to the 300 zone FOREVER!!!!! This was a pretty easy week, no big changes I eat my large meal about 3 everyday which is a large salad( fatoush they call it here) and for breakfast I have been having this new Activa yogurt they say give it 14 days and it will make your digestive system regular( I have trouble with constipation...sorry to mention it) I have been taking it for 5 days now, its very expensive though it costs 15 dirhams for a pack of 4 where the regular yogurt is about 380 for a 4 pack so there is a big difference but lets see if it works, I drink tons of water during the day, I followed the advice of half my weight in ounces , so I try and drink about 150 ounces of water a day. In addition to my salad and yogurt I also eat an apple and half a carrot, and for a snack I crunch on cereal, so far so good. oh and on the weekends I have homemade pizza or maybe I bake a cake and have a small slice, I give myself a little freedom on the weekends maybe some popcorn or something else as a reward but then as Monday gets closer I put a little more emphasis in my workouts trying to drop as much weight as I can before my weigh in ,lol. So that's been my diet plan for the last few weeks. So like the old cliche goes "If it aint broke don't fix it" so until the scale says this aint working this will be my plan of action. Its become really easy alhamdulillah. I would like to post more often, but my laptop is broken right now so I cant get online as often as I would like, but you know for sure I will be here next Monday, InshaAllah.

No comments: