Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rolling in a new month!!

Turbo Jam is cool but I cant see myself doing it everyday, the treadmill gets so boring. Callanetics is my magic ticket. I love it and I look foward to the hour I spend doing it, and best of all I have managed to be consistent with it as well. When doing it you should give your body time to recover so I do it every other day. The days I dont do it I want to, thats how much I enjoy it. Today the scale it teetering between 289 and 290 , but I am writing 289 because thats where its been going down to a few days now, just waiting for it to stick there and go lower. I feel great and I am finally starting to really notice that my body is changing and its really nice that dh notices as well. Im still doing my shakes for 1 oe 2 meals a day, it works well and keeps me from having to plan out meals all day. I want to try and start back on my treadmill. I just need some motivation. I have been really good about driking my water and keeping up with my food journal , this week I ate no processed foods, just meat, salad, veggies, nuts, and cheese maybe once or twice. I expected the loss to be more but Im not sweating it as long as I dont gain, I know TOM will be here again I would like to be down to 280 by the end of June but no pressure, as long as I am sticking to plan I will succeed. See you next week.

3 comments:

SS said...

salaams and kudos to you on your weight loss! I came across your blog while browsing the low carb friends board. I'm in Riyadh KSA.

mom2_9andcounting said...

wa alaikum as salaam, thanks for stopping by. I know some people in Riyadh. Small world, subhunAllah. Shukran for the congrats, Im off to check out your blog now.

mom2_9andcounting said...

Shazeedah.. I tried to visit your blog but it says I have to be invited. Not sure how that works.