Thursday, June 19, 2008

Let the summer vacation begin.

Its official, everyone in the house including dh are now on summer vacation. It was a smooth transition so far, with a few bumps. My little one got burned with hot tea, so I am nursing her wound, and the baby had an allergic reaction to some teething meds and had to be rushed to the ER. Thank God they are both fine. I'm still dealing with the inability to get hold of my thyroid medications right now, which is very frustrating. For some reason T3 isn't on the market for sale in the UAE, go figure. So I may have to try and get the Ministry of Health here to give me permisson to have some sent here, I wont be holding my breath on that too long though.
My weight is back on the decline and I am thankful for that , I know most thyroid patients have trouble losing and that is not my issue. I suffer with the fatigue, muscle aches(all over body aches), feelings of not wanting to move, excessive sleep patterns, and now hair loss, aspects of hypothyroidism, and according to my lab work I have the antibodies that indicate that I have Hashimotos disease,haven't really figured out what all that means just yet I will post my lab work later on. So needless to say this week I have alot of research cut out for me with the addition of a dh and 10 kids to now tend to ALL DAY LONG,lol. Hold on to your hats ladies, its going to be quite a ride.

No comments: