Thursday, May 29, 2008

Shaking things up!!!!!!!!

Well, you know I think I have just a tad bit of OCD in my blood. I searched and searched until I got my hands back on some low carb shakes. I even went so far as to order some and have them shipped all the way from America. What can I say, I like to stick with things that work. One of the powerful things that happens to you when you follow the book and are truly in ketosis is that your desire to eat leaves you. Today I was out of shakes ( AGAIN) and nothing seemed apealing to me, its like my relationship with food is over, after all these years and all the love just like that you wake up one morning and your beloved is gone. Will I miss it , heck yeah, but being down 4 pounds from last week gives me reason to keep looking foward and no turning back. Soooo as my OCD would have it I have found some more shakes and plan on having them in hand by the end of the day. I do a pretty good job of eating healthy foods, its just with the shakes I dont have to put so much thought and effort into what I plan on eating throughout the day.With 10 children I really dont have time to be hovering around in the kitchen trying to figure out what to eat next.
I am really into the callenetics, I LOVE it and I see curves coming in places that I didnt know existed, so whoooo hoooooo. Im enjoying this ride. See you next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on being down 4 lbs!!! That's awesome!!! I'm kindof scared of getting on the scale this Sunday... but if it says 269.8 or less I'll be super mega uber happy!!! :)

Have a great week!!!