Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Uncle "TOM" and Aunt "FLO"

Well my unwanted relatives are hear and lets just say they brought an extra present this week. Im up a pound, but its not getting to me because I started doing Callenetics and I love it, so I am not going to get bummed out about one pound. Something else that hit me this week is that as long as I stay consistent time is on MY side. I dont need to give myself dates to get to certain pounds and make myself feel like a failure, this isnt some kind of race. Im doing this for ME and as long as I dont give up , I have already won. So rather than set dates that I want to meet my goals by I will set goals that I want to make and then just keep up with the day I make it to that goal. I know I will get there, so no need for the extra pressue. I plan on doing turbo jam and walk away the pounds on the days that I dont do callanetics. My goal this week is to do some form of excercise daily and continue to eat clean, stay under my 20 grams of carbs daily. My shake routine was put on hold because I ran out of shakes and the store here that carries them is out, so one week of normal atkins, and I will see how things go from there.
until next week....happy low carbing

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Being without the shakes might be a good thing. I hear that for some people the shakes stall them. :)

Glad to hear you're doing well.

mom2_9andcounting said...

NO stalling here, and I think I do better with the shakes. But you know there is just no one size fits all with this WOE. How are you doing?