Thursday, May 1, 2008

Met goal and counting!!!!!!

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!!! Alhamdulillah ( All praise is due to God) I made goal, my weight today 299.2 I don't EVER want to be over 300 pounds again, I am not looking back, this will be the year that I get close to 200 pounds , I know I can do it. I feel great and I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
May goals:
lose 10 pounds
no cheat days/ eat clean for 30 days
exercise at least 30 minutes every day
what I am already doing:
drinking 3 liters of water a day
writing down everything I eat
taking my vitamins and thyroid meds every day
keeping meals as simple as possible

I seemed to have misplaced my lab reports , that's what I get for procrastinating about entering it in my blog...so you will just have to take my word for it that my lipid profile was perfect, and my thyroid is wacky, but I am working on the thyroid issue.
Until next week...

No comments: