Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Keep on Keeping on!!!

Numbers... Numbers...Numbers.......Today I am down to 301.4. I ate clean all week despite all the temptation foods that are around me. I did eat some fried shrimp yesterday, and ate some fatoush( arabic salad) with the fried bread crutons on it and today my ketone sticks are not turning purple, but I don't even care. I am back on plan and not going to have any off plan foods this week God- willing. I am only 1.4 pounds away from my April goal. I started walking on the corniche the days my boys go to Karate ( Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday). I clocked the distance on my odometer and its 3 km going and 3 km back to the car so 6km total. The first time it was very hard the second time it was much easier, I am trying to do it faster and faster each time God-willing. Its a great motivation because I park the car at one end and I walk to the other end, so I have no choice but to walk back, it takes me an hour and its fun, unlike walking on the treadmill for an hour which is very boring, I can see other people walking there is one old man that looks like he could be my great- grandfather and he zooms past me every time, my personal goal is to zoom past him one day, lol.
By the way the Cauliflower pizza was soooooooo good, I made it twice last week, but it took me 2 days to go to the bathroom after each time I ate it so that will be a once a month treat and must be followed up with a laxative tea or else there are many problems in the bathroom department, but it was a nice treat none the less. I think I gave up on the oopsie rolls, I don't really miss bread anyway, I would like to fool around with the recipe a bit more and make some kind of oopsie cakes one day , but its too time consuming and if you mess it up its such a waste, I tried to use some old oppsies to make oopsie bread pudding and it turned into oopsie garbage so I wont be doing that again. Good news I fit into my white shirt that would only button one button. Its tight but I closed 4 buttons yesterday. Bad news its that time of the month again after only 20 days. Last time it was double 42 days late this time 8 days early, but I read that low-carbing can do that because your body releases extra estrogen stored in your fat, whatever, at least I know its working on something. So I am hoping that I have some extra water weight and I will meet my goal by the first of May. Stay tuned....

No comments: