Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back in the game!

PMS is now gone and my weight today is 139.4kg or 307lbs. My new scale fell down off the top of my closet and shattered into pieces. I took that as a sign I should ditch the scale all together. I kept that thought for half of a day and later that night caved and decided to go and buy a new one to replace it...... Well "Sign" number two, I went to 5 stores one of them being the store I brought the one that broke from ( when I got mine they had a whole shelf of them) and NOBODY had the scale. So like it or not I have to go all the way in my daughters room to weigh now because I gave her the scale and I cant just take it back from her, but I think this will help me to keep from weighing myself a million times a day. I have given up the Atkins bars, I have a few of the nasty advantage bars left in the fridge and not even the kids will eat them so that should tell you how bad they are. I made my first batch of "oopsie rolls" ( www.cleochatra.blogspot.com/2007/10/better-than-ever-best-yet-revolution ) they were'nt nice as buns but it made some really good french toast. I am having alot of fun in the kitchen trying new recipes and ways to stick to my induction long term. I have made a mini goal to try and get back under 300 lbs by the end of April. My mom will be here in a few days its going to be a challenge to stay on plan while she is here but I have to do this, and maybe if she sees my conviction it will convince her to do the same for herself. I have also started doing turbo jam and I really like it , I just have to try to make a time that I can get it in everyday. Being a mom of 10 doesn't always leave me much time to do things , but I will have to find a way. OK lose 7 pounds in April challenge ..HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: