Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's the weekend......

Numbers first, today's weigh in puts me at 305.6 , I am happy because earlier this week, I buffed up a few days but I made a comitment to do this so I dusted myself off and got right back on plan. I also found out that after a month with no meds my thyroid is back hypo again so back on the meds I go, I am supposed to go back to the doctor in two months to re- check my levels. My lipid profile was also very good, I will post the number next week, I cant really stay long now my energy level is returning that I am back on my meds I want to catch up on the excercise that I slacked up on, I have been eating clean for 4 days now and am praying that there are no more slip ups for me this week. I have also accepted that I am human and I wont let my slip ups equate to falure. I am 5.6 pounds away from my April goal of being under 300. If I stick to plan and keep up the extra physical activity God-wiling I WILL get there. My mom will be in town tommorow for a week and its going to be very challenging to stay on plan while she is here but I will do my best. I havent really experimented much with too many recipes but tonight I am trying the cauliflower pizza, I will let you know next week how it worked.

No comments: