Thursday, April 3, 2008

PMS in full gear!!

Well no complaints here, at my weigh in this morning I am still holding in there at 310 lbs. Thats to be expected when I used most of by carb allowances the past few days on Atkins bars to ward off all the pms chocolate cravings. I have however stayed on plan which is a major accomplishment. I am almost at my one month atkinversary.I invested in a scale that does pounds, I am tired of converting kilos to pounds and a one kilo loss doesn't feel nearly as good as a two pound one. My order for the Turbo Jam exercise series should be in my possession early next week, by then my period should be over and I am looking forward to following the programs recommendations. I went out to lunch with a friend today and I am pleased to say that I totally ate on plan, fish, chicken, a little lettuce and a diet Pepsi, I was totally un-phased by all the fruits, starches and deserts, it felt good to be able to walk away from all of the things I would have over indulged in and I didn't feel bad at all, I was actually full and satisfied, rather then stuffed and feeling sick. Whooo hooo now if I can just keep my exercise regular I expect to see some pounds gone next week, but even still I feel great and I can tell the inches are dropping as well. MY plan for next week, go back to being anti- atkins bars eating and start the turbo jam regimen.

No comments: