Monday, April 2, 2007

No Pain No Gain

Well this is going to be really really short because my mom is here for the week and I have been extremly busy. I have been walking and jogging a mile everyday on my treadmill and doing a little bit of aerobics with my dumb-bells. I eat samples of all my favorite food that she brought me ( still not eating any meat though) and the scale has not budged. Even though in the past the scale not moving would have spiraled me into a downhill depression I am ok because I think I am losing inches, for the first time in a LONG LONG LONG time I was walking and my legs were not rubbing eachother and my legs actually felt good, I know it sounds weird I cant really explain how but it just felt like I was in somebody elses legs, lol. My mom seems to be impressed with the progress that I made since her last visit and my sweet hubby has been telling me lots of encouraging words, so I am going to enjoy small portions of my favorite food stuffs and keep up the work outs. MAybe next week I will lose a pound or two but if I dont its no big deal I know I am eating good and I am excercising so even if its only my heart getting healthy I think its well worth it, I can go back into strict food choices next week when my mom is gone, but this is helping me realize that once I reach my target weight goal I really can return to eating what I want as long as I control my portions and continue to excercise, I am just elated that I am not gaining any weight so over all its been a very good week, and best of all my mom is here and we are having a great time. ok gotta run.
take care

No comments: