Monday, April 23, 2007

Trying to get there

Today I weighed in at 287 pounds and I am very happy about that but sort of in a yucky mood about some other things, a dear sister of mine is going through a really rough patch in her life and I really feel bad for her because it could happen to any of us, so my prayers are with her and any other sisters that may be going through a rough time in their relationships. Men can be so dumb sometimes, but we feel so lost without them. Is this payback for Eve and that darn apple..... Anyway I really don't feel like typing much maybe I will add some more again later during the week. I never posted about what the doctor told me so I will try and stop in and do that before my next weigh in when I am in a better mood.

Why does being happy have to be so hard?????
see you later

No comments: