Thursday, July 17, 2008

270's here I come!!!!

I can't even explain how good it feels to be down in the 270's a place I don't think I have been in at least 4 maybe even 5 years. It's no where close to where I want to end up, at this point I think I now have about 100 pounds left to go, but I am going to keep taking it one day at a time. My mini goal is to be in the 250's or less by my birthday in November, I think I can do it. I look back at my stats and I noticed that I stayed in the 290's for a very long time. Those where my days of experimenting with adding different things to my diet. What I think I have discovered is that simple is much better, I lose better, I am less frustrated with the scale when I keep my menu items simple. So i wont be doing egg creams and all that good stuff for the next month or so, I want to see if my theory sticks. I am sure that since I have only been in the 270's a few days I may go back up a bit until it sticks but I am ok with that. I STILL have not gotten back on the exercise wagon, as a matter of fact that wagon has totally ran me over and I am more like under the wagon, but I am going to really try and make that a goal this week to get back started. I know I will feel much better if I do it, but that's easy to say and very hard to put into practice.
I am going to try really hard though. Thanks for stopping by..until next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm happy you broke into the 270s. The 260s are killing me. I've been here for over a month and showing no signs of moving on. But I took your advice and read The Good Book and I'm going back to Induction for a while and then get on OWL the proper way. It'll take a few weeks to get everything where it should but I think I'll be a lot happier.

:)